Long known for professional quality residential flooring and installation, USA Flooring also provides commercial flooring with the same attention to detail and customer satisfaction. Our focus is providing quality products, design creativity, and on-time delivery and installation to local businesses in the surrounding areas of our four store locations. Let our years of experience and knowledge create beautiful, practical floors that make your business feel like home.
To ensure customer satisfaction, we offer:
- Free on site estimates.
- A detailed proposal outlining the project for your review.
- To remove and replace your existing floor in a timely manner that minimizes the downtime of your business.
- Help while you choose flooring that fits your specific project, paying special attention to practicality and design.
- A complete selection of commercial flooring products: carpet, luxury vinyl tile, ceramic tile, hardwoods, and vinyl composition tile.
Commercial Division Contact
Robin J. Ponchaud
Robin is the manager of our Commercial Flooring Division. He has been in the industry for over twenty years and his background includes installation, material representative, insurance specialist and commercial estimator/account manager. He is originally from Green Bay, WI and decided to relocate to Raleigh and joined our team in December of 2020.
Anthony Shirey was the Branch Manager of the Raleigh USA Flooring location before moving to the Commercial Division in July 2021. He has worked for USA Flooring since 1995. His product knowledge and project management experience are second to none. He is a Raleigh native and a proud husband and father of three.
USA Flooring profile in The Blue Book Network
USA Flooring Commercial Material Suppliers:
- American Olean
- Armstrong commercial Flooring
- Tandus Centiva
- Crossville Tile
- Forbo Flooring Systems
- Interceramic USA
- IVC US
- Karndean Design Flooring
- Mannington Commercial
- Mohawk Group
- Schluter Systems
- Shaw Contract Group